The race dates for the 2014 Nippon Challenge should be as follows
- April 5th Rockingham
- May 5th Castle Coombe
- June 8th Donnington Park
- July 12th Snetterton 300
- August 9th Silverstone National
- September 20th Cadwell Park
- October 4th Oulton Park
Keep you diary’s free for each round of the 2014 Nippon Challenge as this years Class A Super GT is shaping up to be an exciting class with 10 entries now confirmed.
Include the rest of the field running in the 2014 Nippon Challenge and you’ll see some 30+ cars battling it out for top honours at some of the best circuits the UK has to offer with awards being split between the seven classes designated Class A, B, C, D, E, F and G.
2014 Nippon Challenge Class Structure with maximum flywheel power and minimum weight.
- Class A – Super GT – regulations suggest a 400bhp flywheel power limit with no minimum weight limit restriction
- Class B – GT300- max flywheel power 300bhp with a minimum weight of 1160kg
- Class C – GT250 – max flywheel power 250bhp with a minimum weight of 1110kg
- Class D – GT200 – max flywheel power 200bhp with a minimum weight of 1060kg
- Class E – GT150 – max flywheel power 200bhp with a minimum weight of 1060kg
- Class F – Sportscars upto 1601cc-2000cc with a minimum weight of 960kg
- Class G – Sportscars upto 1600cc with a minimum weight of 960kg
Both Sportscar Classes are not allowed any power adders from turbo or supercharging in this years 2014 Nippon Challenge.